PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mrs. Zarnicky

Lurker
Jan 20, 2022
Montreal
I love this tobacco. it's an extremely mild aromatic and is smoother than a baby's bottom. Zarnicky has only one tooth and it's a sweet tooth. That's why I love this Chocolate Mousse. It's better than smoking a Canadian Moose because the antlers won't get stuck in your pipe. Chocolate Mousse is sweet and delicious. Trust Zarnicky and try it. If you like mild aromatics, you will love this one.

Yesterday I had only half a bowl in my Vauen: Piccolo (3025) because it was too cold to stay outside on the balcony for too long. A next door neighbour shovelling snow, noticed the aroma. He asked my landlord what cigarette he was smoking. I told him that it was my pipe. He looked up at me and said that it smelled delicious, just like chocolate.
BTW the Vauen Piccolo is a great smoker - a small but elegant pipe.

Last edited:

mikecronis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2021
Yep, it's very very good. I also like Chocolate Supreme by Sutliff (probably their best).
I strongly recommend Boswell's Pipes & Tobacco Chocolate Creme as it is the best chocolate you can buy.

Reactions: anotherbob

mikecronis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2021
Great choice. Also, if you like Sutliff, I found Chocolate Supreme is probably their best. Chocolate Creme by Boswell Pipes & Tobacco is still the absolute best chocolate in the dozens I've sampled.