PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
Has anyone tried Sutliff's "Taste of autumn" yet? There are no reviews online yet, and the tin description is vague. I am not an aromatic smoker usually, but I really hope this is a pumpkin flavored blend.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I blind taste tested this blend before official production. When I finish taste testing the other new PS releases, I'll post my reviews of all 13 new PS products. I will say the more I smoked it, the more I liked it. It took me a couple of bowls to get into the taste, as I'm not that big on pumpkin flavor. I thought the pumpkin to be moderate with other flavors in the mix. A smooth smoking blend and tasted best in a meer. If you like medium strength aros, I think you'll like this one.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
Great! There are not that many pumpkin flavored tobaccos out there as far as I know. What other flavors could you detect besides pumpkin?

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
I haven't smoked a bowl, but I did smell the open tin at the CPCC Show. It smelled exactly like a pumpkin spice latte, so I would say there is some cinnamon/nutmeg/allspice in there (or something of the sort). I'm sure there's a touch of vanilla...every aromatic seems to have at least a touch of vanilla or chocolate.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I didn't get any cinnamon, but I did get some nutmeg and allspice.

Status
Not open for further replies.