PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
I just wanted to let any of you know who are interested in this blend of tobacco, that Sutliff does offer an almost exact blend of this fine tobacco in bulk. This is one of my favorites but being offered only in 1.5oz tins, which gets expensive, had to contact Sutliff to see if there were any way to get this in bulk. I got a reply email quoted here:
"Our Molto Dolce tins actually use the same tobacco as our 701 Crème Brulee Bulk blend. This is one of our widely available blends, an example of an online retailer would be:

https://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Sutliff/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=180666"
So there you have it, an almost perfect match to Molto Dolce in bulk!! Now to stock up on a couple pounds :puffpipe: :puffpipe:
Cheers,

Jared

Every time Molto Dolce comes up, someone will point out that it is the same as Creme Brule, except without the extra dose of topping. And, really it is that extra dose of sopping wet topping that makes Molto Dolce so good... as it was The People's Choice Award in Chicago a few years back. But, the wetter it is, the better it tastes on this one tobacco. And, generally, I like my tobaccos bone dry.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
Hey Cosmic, so the Creme Brulee is missing an extra dose of that heavenly flavor, huh? That is quite disappointing to hear! I guess I will order a couple ounces to try before buying bulk.
Cheers,

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.