PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
I had contacted Sutliff on their site to see if they had a samples program. Technically they do not, but the representative that contacted me offered to send a free tin of my choice. I have wanted to try 'Taste of Summer' for a while, so that was my choice. Today I had a package on my front porch, but bigger than I expected. The reason, a nice Sutliff coffee mug to go with my free tin.
Thank you Sutliff, I have been a fan of many blends, but you have an even more loyal customer.
RD
sutliff-600x488.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
What a wonderful response to your inquiry! Kudos to Sutliff, and congrats on your good fortune!

Sutliff is one of the site sponsors here at PM.com. Good, supportive company! :clap:

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Sutliffe makes some truly fine tobaccos, and under Paul Creasy's leadership they have raised customer service to the level of a fine art.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
On more than one occasion, I've been the happy recipient of Sutliff's generosity and consideration. They listen to and care about their customers. I have one of the mugs, too, and they are really cool!

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Good to see a company that still genuinely cares about its customers and is willing to give a little in hopes of gaining the customers business. They are cranking out some great blends to boot.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Coffee mug is great, but I just don't care much for their blends. Some come close, but never quite "get there", and I hate those cardboard tins...............

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Sutliff and Paul have been wonderful to my local pipe club. Each month they send a batch of 20 tins of a variety of their blends for us to sample at our tobacco bar and to use as raffle items. We have several club members who now order their favorites regularly.
Pipestud

harlockfan

Might Stick Around
May 8, 2014
Wow!! Great customer support! I want a coffee mug!! For the most part, I generally like alot of Sutliff's blends especially like the English Aromatic and some other the bulk blends. Also for some reason I like the Old Professor for a really cheap smoke I can get locally. Can't wait to try the Taste of Autumn. Congrats!

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I love Sutliff blends, they are incredibly affordable and have so many blends to try I have really enjoyed them. Fieldmaster is my favorite by far.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
I am addicted to Charlemagne, and when I contacted them about buying in bulk, they sent me three tins. Still no bulk, but as good as this company is about listening, there might come a day...

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
I have to agree...Sutliff's customer service is SUPERB!!! They have been instrumental in helping our pipe club grow with their wonderful support. Thank you Sutliff Tobacco

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
I have really enjoyed Sutliff tobaccos thus far, especially Molto Dolce. Very awesome gesture and kudos to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.