PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Ordered a few pair of pants offline got em in and they were too big so with my prime membership figured id get some suspenders be easier and quicker than the whole return process best money iv ever spent wish id have got some 30+ years ago

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
The ones i got are the clip ones i even tried em on a pair of sweat style cargo pants i wear around the house and to store. No more having to pull my pants up so my plumber crack dosent show im loving em

Jan 8, 2013
I've not worn suspender since I was a kid, but have been looking into mid to late 19 century to early 20th century clothing (I'm just bored with modern fashion now days) And I've been planning on ordering a few pair along with some other attire from riverjunction.com I ordered a bowler (derby) hat from them a while back that I wear quite often.

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
Not a fan of clip on suspenders. Love Perry Suspenders made by Dickie's, along with the button type Warren described.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I tried. I wanted to like them because I wear a suit most days. They just never felt right for my style.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
All the time! I love them! I wear them to the office with button downs and slacks. I don't have any fancy ones, just sets I'd buy from Belks when they had sells. I have some real cheap pairs I wear when working on my wood crafts in the garage. Wear them on shorts too. I just don't care. I'm more about comfort than what I look like. Even wearing a belt I still have to pull my pants up sometimes, but not with my suspenders!

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Got a pair at Walmart while in Texas...They are the wide clip on's. I love them and wear them with jeans all the time. I have a small waist so I have to buy pants that are bigger and suspenders is the way to go...no stress on the gut, either.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I got rid of my suspenders when I stopped wearing pants.
Yea, pants are overrated. Unless your frying bacon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.