PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I got my order yesterday and tried the Cerberus first. Wow this stuff is good, tastes a lot like Shortcut to Mushrooms but lighter. Its Latkia and Perique really screams pleasure. Was wondering if there were any other blends that taste like the Pipeweed series.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Hmmmm...... I hope it doesn't taste like SCTM lol
I was going to buy it just because it's name is pretty badass.
If they make any CHIMERA I'll buy some of that too. Cool names will draw me in unless there are a lot of negative reviews. But this blend comes from a blender who knows what he's doing so I'm sure it's not TERRIBLE.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Just goes to show you that everyone's taste is different but that is a good thing!! :D
I have been lucky enough to have had a tin since January and after many bowls I get a spicy Black House kind of taste out of it. The latakia and perique leaves a fantastic tingle on my tongue after every puff.... great stuff!!! :puffy:
Definitely not the softer SCTM vibe for me.....

mushjoon

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2011
Does it taste like Frog Morton on the Bayou to some degree? :puffpipe:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I thought Shortcut to Mushrooms tasted somewhat like FMOTB. I am looking forward to trying Cerberus, to see if it is similar.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
I tried this last night and thought it was very good...if not excellent. Very full bodied. I talked to Russ O this afternoon and he said "think Larry's Blend with an attitude"...enuf said.

mushjoon

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2011
How's the strength of this blend? Is it a nic-bomb? For me, as a reference, Peretti's British Blend has too much nicotine for me..

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
I just got some Cerberus too and thought it was very good. I agree with what rickpal14 said, just enough perique to give you a little tingle but not at all overpowering. Very full flavor but strength wise, I would call it medium. While I got a little nic kick, I wouldn't call it a nic bomb, but I like the vitamin N. Well worth trying. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.