PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
People actually care about what their best sellers are? cray
Its helpful for people that want to try new stuff but don't know exactly what they want.

Sometimes I'll be looking for some extra blends to throw in the cart to make free shipping but I dont know what I want in particular. The best sellers list gives me a quick list of suggestions. But now that they're only listing the top 25 it doesn't do me as much good, especially when most of them are sold out, and the rest I probably already have or don't care to have.

Last edited:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Its helpful for people that want to try new stuff but don't know exactly what they want.

Sometimes I'll be looking for some extra blends to throw in the cart to make free shipping but I dont know what I want in particular. The best sellers list gives me a quick list of suggestions. But now that they're only listing the top 25 it doesn't do me as much good, especially when most of them are sold out, and the rest I probably already have or don't care to have.
Search blends you already enjoy and there will be a list beneath it of what others who have enjoyed the blend have ordered. It may more accurately represent what you would like to try. Sometimes I'm glad I'm more smoker than hobbyist.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Search blends you already enjoy and there will be a list beneath it of what others who have enjoyed the blend have ordered. It may more accurately represent what you would like to try. Sometimes I'm glad I'm more smoker than hobbyist.
it's usually either really obvious. Like same description or completely strange. You know not super useful really unless you really know nothing about tobacco classifications. Apparently they both have Virginian tobacco in them "whatever that means". ;)

Reactions: Chasing Embers