PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
Just enjoying a bowl on the porch with my boy (Spider-Man) and our husky Vlad. Beautiful weather up here in the Pacific Northwest as of late!

XEg4mXB.jpg

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Now that is a picture to keep. A boy and his dog. You may think it's your dog, but the picture says it is his. Oh, and Vlad? (Let's see...sleeping during the day...check...avoiding direct sunlight...check...large canines...check. Okay, Vlad it is.)

May 4, 2015
And yes, he's Cormac's dog 100%. They were born two months apart and have grown up together. You've never seen a more patient dog.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
From one older dad to a much younger dad, pictures don't get much sweeter than this.
Spidey/Cormac and Vlad are two lucky guys to have each other. (And that makes you one of the luckiest guys in the world, PST.)
Thank you for bottle-capping my day.
Fnord

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Very cute pic. I sure wasted a lot of birthday wishes hoping I could become spiderman :lol:.. It's great to see kids still like the web-slinger.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
That is just sweet as can be. Treasure these moments, he'll be driving, out of high school and off to college before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.