PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
TP sold out in about 15m and Cup O’ Joe’s lasted about another 10m. SP still had some when I went to bed but it looks out now.

The Country Squire’s page for it says they’re opening up sales at 1pm Central Time today (limit 2 per customer).

SP still had some available at around 8am EST too but not sure when it sold out. Seems like other sites that had a smaller allocation sold out pretty quickly once SP site failed.

Reactions: briarfoxx

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I try to convince myself that I won't buy these releases, and most of the time I'm successful.

But I'm still a sucker for C&D SB releases. Even though I have a stash of 'em I'll probably never get around to smoking.

I should pitch it to The Learning Channel or Discovery - Cellar Hoards... A Cause for Concern.

And I'ma Copyright that, so nobody get any ideas.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Looked into it at the minute it was released. But then heard all the....goop...going on and passed. I can't handle aromatics.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I only ordered one tin, I hoped, that if it’s nice, maybe I can get more from here. I need to not go crazy with all these releases, sheesh I already bought Anthology.

I also had C&D Opening Night on my list, so I ordered one tin, especially after hearing @hoosierpipeguy giving likes to this. This really sounds like a good blend, others seem to be comparing it to McClellands VAs.

Reactions: d4k23

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
You know that TLC hasn't had anything to do with learning in about 15 years, and Discovery only cares about aliens and ghosts.

You may could sway Discovery if you included C&D Haunted Bookshop. :LOL:
Don't forget all of the history being shared on the "History" channel!

Reality TV rules the world!

Reactions: grimpuffer

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I received my shipment of Sun Bear Mountain Flower today and went ahead and popped a tin and had a bowl. This is a very interesting tobacco with a lot going on. The moisture level was just about perfect. Mechanically, the tobacco burned very well and required very little attention. My initial impressions are quite good. The tobacco is fairly complex. Definitely Oriental forward with a nice underlying sweetness. I look forward to several more bowls in which I can begin to decipher all the different flavors that I was experiencing. A very satisfying smoke.