SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 1, 2014
With the drought there weren't so many mosquitos this year and it was a good pipesmoking summer, but normally right about now is peak Pipesmoking season, no bugs but it's still warm enough for butane to vaporize.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Fall is my favorite season, I love the way the sun shines in October/November. Winter is my next favorite. I dislike Spring, only because here in Texas, it means summer is basically a day away. Pipe smoking is much more enjoyable in the Fall and winter in my opinion, though probably not so much for those of you who live up north where it regularly freezes. Here in Texas, winter is still shorts and t-shirt weather most of the time, I rarely have to wear a jacket, a light coat or a hoodie does the trick (this past winter being the exception, of course, that shit was brutal!)

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
The late great John Prine has a beautiful song on his final album called "Summer's End" (about more than season end ). Also, Joni Mitchell's "Urge for Going" (most memorably done by Tom Rush) heralds, among other things, the arrival of Autumn.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Amusing Autumn Memes plus Friday Frivolity - Munofore