PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
This site has proved to be very useful to myself as I'm sure it has been to others as well. The one thing lacking, that tends to be on other sites is, a button beside the thread title that takes you to the first post added since you last read it. I have no idea what takes into coding a site, but believe that this would be a very useful feature especially in threads that become longer than a page. By no means do I mean to sound ungrateful, as this place is a wealth of knowledge; just thought I'd share a thought that has been running through my head for a while.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
I second this. As great as this place is, this feature would make navigation a bit more simple and convenient.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Obviously, you guys are using the crippled version of the software. If you had ponied-up for a paid subscription like the rest of us

you would have access to all the wonderful features available. (Including coupons for Official PM.com merchandise.)

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
@cortezattic First I've heard of a paid subscription, what's this you speak of?

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I have the ultimate version, I get 5lbs of tobbaco every month, a subscription to shoes of the month and free road service for my Mercedes. The old cajun : :rofl:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Brad belongs to the shorts of the month club too!

briefs-1.jpg

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Kevin you're not still mad about my using the brillo pad on the hood are you? Those bugs were really stuck on.
:roll:

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
To answer the OPs question.
If you click on the "13 seconds" or whatever the time frame is of the last post in the thread you are wanting to look at, it will take you to the last post. No exactly what you were asking for but close.
Also, if you click on your name at the bottom of any page, listed there it will show you the list of threads you have replied in and the last time someone replied to the same thread.

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
Good tip eaglerico, I have never tried clicking there and it does exactly what the OP was asking. It is just not obvious upon first glance. Glad you shared this, this will make navigating the site much easier and save on my "End" button.
:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.