PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Feels bad to say it but this is the best time of the day for me, this and past midnight. No smoking indoors for me though.
I am with you my friend. No smoking indoors. However I do have an 8x8 shed that I was thinking of turning into my smoking quarters. Just going to throw a little exhaust fan in the window. Only it is filled to the brim with tools right now, lol. I just built another 8x8 shack that i was hoping to be my pipe room, but now it has been labelled the kids "toy storage" :rolleyes:

Kozeman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2020
Woodstock, Illinois
Oh god I hate that. When people make a nest to get rid of splash. It's the most common reason I need to use a plunger. Funny note the sports players are the worst with that for some reason. You know the last group of people you think would be precious about something like that.
I think a little bit of engineering could create a crapper that wouldn't allow a significant splash. Like,,, who's the _ucker that designed those particular urinals that have a perfect parabolic curve that can deflect piss back onto your pants no matter what angle you fire from? It would seem a difficult design to pull off in the first place.

Kozeman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2020
Woodstock, Illinois
I can tell you you're not the only one. I love the smell of that stuff. I'm betting most guys do. It's just a guy thing!
Or the Tangerine aroma they used to put in the model cement as a kid. Cracks me up that they took something bad and enticed kids to do it. Same with those fruit scented dry erase markers.

Jan 27, 2020
And who said pipe smokers are too uptight to enjoy eating with their hands while relieving themselves in a port-o-potty.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I think a little bit of engineering could create a crapper that wouldn't allow a significant splash. Like,,, who's the _ucker that designed those particular urinals that have a perfect parabolic curve that can deflect piss back onto your pants no matter what angle you fire from? It would seem a difficult design to pull off in the first place.
probably designed by a janitor who wants to get revenge for the people that piss on the top of the urnial. Yeah some people do that. Not sure if it is some aim issue or if there are more feral raised by wolf type people then we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.