Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
About the death of Steve Bing and a gift of his to Jerry Lee Lewis:

On the morning of July 2, a package arrived from Bing for Jerry Lee Lewis. It had been sent out on the Saturday before he died, intended for Lewis to open on Father’s Day, but it had been misrouted and so it arrived 11 days after Bing took his life.

Lewis, who had lost two of his biological sons, told his wife he was too upset to open it, and let it sit for a few hours.

When he finally decided to look inside, Lewis found a beautiful pipe. Accompanying the gift was a handwritten note, “To the greatest father in the world. Love your son — Steve.”

Lewis lit up the pipe. Then he asked his wife to place the note inside their Bible.”

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
About the death of Steve Bing and a gift of his to Jerry Lee Lewis:

On the morning of July 2, a package arrived from Bing for Jerry Lee Lewis. It had been sent out on the Saturday before he died, intended for Lewis to open on Father’s Day, but it had been misrouted and so it arrived 11 days after Bing took his life.

Lewis, who had lost two of his biological sons, told his wife he was too upset to open it, and let it sit for a few hours.

When he finally decided to look inside, Lewis found a beautiful pipe. Accompanying the gift was a handwritten note, “To the greatest father in the world. Love your son — Steve.”

Lewis lit up the pipe. Then he asked his wife to place the note inside their Bible.”

Sad story. I had to look up who Steve Bing was, as I had never heard of him. Jeffrey Epstein’s name came up. ?
What’s up with that?