PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
If you live under a rock and haven't noticed, smokingpipes.com is selling a goodly selection of Storient meers for $97.50 each, and some have the darker red stems I prefer to the more yellow ones. Seventeen in stock at the moment. Happy Shopping :)
Storient Meers
Edit: Moved to PIPE TOBACCONISTS - B&M'S AND INTERNET RETAILERS, L.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I've been eyeballing that smooth bent Dublin sitter.. Holding out till the group meer.. (Won't somebody please buy it and put me out of my misery??) :wink:

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
damnits right I was perfectly content under my rock...now I've gotta have a bent brandy. THANKS

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
:lol: Can't believe you guys haven't found those pipes yet! That's where I got my Storient meer.
@mrenglish -I think they are all push-pull tenons. Storient will confirm I'm sure when he notices this thread.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Oh man - my wife would kill me if I bought another - but there's one in particular that has really caught my eye - nice price too. Damn!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
$97.50 is a pretty good deal over the ~$150 catalog price, and Storient's a pretty cool dude. Sorry, baron...

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Been wanting one for quite some time now but I think that I will end up waiting simply because I would like to get a large Dunhill billiard first. :D

Any large billiard would be nice for that matter... So maybe I can make Storient work!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Actually, I didn't see a shape there that I was particularly interested in buying. I don't mind paying a little extra for a shape that I want, or for something custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.