PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
They've had it in stock at least since Friday. Had to call in though.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
These Esoterica "in stock" threads crack me up! :)
febb516b936c66a0f8a52bc45da0f62116dc1078b0996ba2b9fcf8f960513d7f.jpg

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
I don't chase tobacco either, I saw that people were posting that its available and being sold out in les than 3 minutes so I sent cup o joes an email asking if they had any available and alas they did. They don't advertise their Esoterica so it was a pretty good shot in the dark. Theres far too many awesome tobaccos that are readily available to chase unicorn farts but when one farts in your face its hard to ignore lol

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
BTW, my reason for starting the thread was not a look at me I grabbed a bag, it was more like hey guys you do so much for me I would like to give back and let you guys know its available.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I did not realize that COJ's did not put Esoterica on their website. Do you just randomly call or were you prompted by another means?
Thanks for starting this thread husky, I actually learned something.

escioe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 31, 2013
Germain's typically makes shipments six months apart. Figure out when the last one was, add 5 months to it, and call your favorite honey hole. I've got 1.5lbs of Stonehaven jarred up by making a grand total of two phone calls and one trade. Hardly a hassle at all.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
I am alerted by the other Esoterica is in stock threads, that means everyone will have their shipments at roughly the same time. So I draft up an email to COJ and walla.

Status
Not open for further replies.