PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
WOW that Stokkebye Evening Flake sold out quick lol. I received the email that it was in stock at 11:45a and by 3:00p it was sold out again, oh well lol. Seeing as it sells out so fast I’m thinking that if it’s similar to Bayou Morning and if the price is right I may just order some bulk. Can someone please let me know how the Evening Flake compares to Bayou Morning please?

Reactions: JOHN72

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
WOW that Stokkebye Evening Flake sold out quick lol. I received the email that it was in stock at 11:45a and by 3:00p it was sold out again, oh well lol. Seeing as it sells out so fast I’m thinking that if it’s similar to Bayou Morning and if the price is right I may just order some bulk. Can someone please let me know how the Evening Flake compares to Bayou Morning please?
Showing in stock at Boswell's.

jyrreb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2019
Ya, SP was sold out 1hr after I got the email. It’s on stock at plenty of other places. Haven’t tried it yet but someone out there really likes this stuff.

Reactions: Charlie718

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
I’ve finally tried the Evening Flake and I can see why it sells out quick. It burned very well and was an easy smoke. It has a good taste but to me not as sweet or good as Bayou Morning, to me the Evening Flake was earthier. Maybe it was just that one slice so I’ll definitely smoke more of it but the perique Stokkebye uses seemed to be all light spice (not a bad thing) where to me the C&D perique can have a sweeter cinnamon raisin toast flavor and when it’s spicy it’s like straight up pepper which is great. Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the direction of places that had stock of this, now I have more buying options :sher:

Reactions: seanv
Status
Not open for further replies.