Tobacco Treasures Ad

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner

deuceswild818

Mar 21, 2021
Torrance CA
It's not going to get cheaper anytime soon.
Agreed, and for someone who has had it and loved it that may meet their budget...I'm more focused on getting large amounts of those I have tried and enjoyed in bulk...preparing for the worst without stocking up on things that bloat up my $/oz goal(Sutliff 507c, FVF, etc). I'm trying to be between 3-4 $ per oz all-in.

deuceswild818

Mar 21, 2021
Torrance CA
Oddly, for an area of under 100,000, we have three tobacco shops. Only one gets some Esoterica, and the last bag I got from them was "only" $65. About a year ago.
I wish that was normal but with our Lord and Savior Newsom, peace be upon him, we get what we get unless you fit some category, then nothing is your fault. Now I think this thread is turning into something else...I should look for threads that are more about BSing.

pappymac

Preferred Member
Feb 26, 2015
The question about Pembroke made me did through my small cellar and I found one tin of Pembroke from 2018. Then I found a tin of Penzance from 2015.

My "Oh! Shit, where did that come from" moment was the 100g tin of Frogmorton Cellar that I didn't remember having.

• Love
Reactions: dcon

B.Lew

Jun 24, 2020
Chicago
I’ve got around 100g from 11/2020. If your interested PM me.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Last opened 10/2017. Removed roughly half and resealed and stored.