PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Ordered 4 oz of Wilke Crystal Palace on Friday. Get a email that it’s on its way, shows both billing and shipping addresses as my current one. Nothing shows up Thursday and again nothing waiting for me when I get home late tonight. I check the tracking app and it arrived yesterday morning at my old address.

I don’t know if I should go and smoke it knowing it had been in a metal mail box for two days in 95 degree heat and with nasty humidity. How much do you think the baccy has been altered? Should I ask Brandt for another 4 oz?

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
It’s totally fine, wouldn’t bother me one bit, happens all the time with mail orders. Happens all the time when the tobacco is on the way to the place you ordered it from as well. It’s in a box, away from direct sunlight. It‘s all cheerio, daddio.

Reactions: Kal and jpberg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I leave tobacco sit outside in Ziploc bags in 110+ degree weather here and haven't had any issues.

Storing it like that for an extended period would be a concern but a short period shouldn't make a difference.

Reactions: Kal
Mar 1, 2014
Ordered 4 oz of Wilke Crystal Palace on Friday. Get a email that it’s on its way, shows both billing and shipping addresses as my current one. Nothing shows up Thursday and again nothing waiting for me when I get home late tonight. I check the tracking app and it arrived yesterday morning at my old address.

I don’t know if I should go and smoke it knowing it had been in a metal mail box for two days in 95 degree heat and with nasty humidity. How much do you think the baccy has been altered? Should I ask Brandt for another 4 oz?
If anything it the flavor should be enhanced.