Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Steve “PipeStud” Fallon. Steve has one of the most popular consignment-auction businesses for estate pipes and vintage tobaccos that he’s been running since 2006. If you know Steve, you know he’s a big fan of the original Dunhill blend, Royal Yacht. This show is our third in a series of “Seven Questions for Seven Experts”. Over the course of seven weeks, we will ask seven prominent pipe collectors the same seven pipe related questions, and see how their answers compare. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, we will have “Ask the Pipe Maker” with Jeff Gracik.

Steve-Fallon-1536x1536.jpg

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
I thought it was a good point about companies using an excellent tobacco in a given blend, but then not able to access that same source in subsequent years. Makes me think quality tobacco is like wine, in that there are good vintages and bad. Another challenge when cellaring tobacco.

Reactions: ofafeather

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Pipestud has written somewhere that he smokes through 48 tins of Royal Yacht a year. I gather from the interview that he does that without even actually smoking it.
Funny ?

Status
Not open for further replies.