Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have two heavyweights in a row for The Pipes Magazine Radio Show! Last week, we had Neill Archer Roan, and tonight, we have Steve Fallon, a.k.a. "Pipe Stud". Steve has one of the most popular consignment-auction businesses for estate pipes and vintage tobaccos that he's been running since 2006. If you know Steve, you know he's a big fan of the original Dunhill blend, Royal Yacht. We find out from Steve what some of the hottest selling vintage tobaccos are, and why. We'll also learn why not all old, aged, vintage tobaccos fetch a high price. In Pipe Parts, Brian will give his take on two different pipes from two different pipe makers.

Steve-Fallon-1536x1536.jpg

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Dang, I was hoping that Brian would ask you to calculate the net profit , adjusted for inflation and in relation to the overall mass it displaced in someone's cellar, on a vintage tin of Royal Yacht.

Reactions: pipestud

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Great show, I enjoyed the conversation and in particular the relationship that came through the conversation. It’s tempting to dig through and look at my McC blends to sell. However they are a hard to part with still. Maybe give me five years, maybe.

Reactions: B.Fee and pipestud
Status
Not open for further replies.