PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
B_DLD1gXEAE7P0S.jpg

gojetsgo_600x250.jpeg

Well it snowed today, and Winnipeg is bringing back the whiteout in 15 minutes, almost 19 years later. Big moment for us.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Got the C-of-Red in full swing here in Calgary. I've been enjoying watching all the series though.
I love playoffs!!!!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm Rocking the Red, but we're not Rocking so well in this series. I knew the Isles would be tough, but Halak has been brilliant. We'll see tonight.
It was good to see the Pens go down last night. (that was a great game)

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Well, my Bruins and Jackets didn't even make it. I'm rooting for my mom's Rangers, my brother's Wild, and my buddy's Ducks. Other than that I filled out a bracket so I'm rooting for the teams I picked to move on so my bracket isn't busted.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I can't stand the NHL right now at all. It is back to the clutch and grab game and stick on body all day long. Biggest joke is a Subban slash on Stone no game suspensions for that. You can now set picks on Defenseman no longer is it interference and every single player flops if touched away from the play. The game is a joke and i am sure a lock out will occur in 3-5 years. Edmenton number 1 pick that's 4 in a row? That's a joke they will need to make some trades because they can't afford all of those guys. Arizona needed that first round pick more than edmenton. I am pens fan but they have made some poor moves. I loved the lappiere pick up he has been their best player in this series but the rangers are just a better team. The isles are also for real! sorry caps fans but I don't think the caps will move on. My picks are Chicago and the New York islanders in the finals hawks in 6. Also will add as a pens fan a major fear of the flyers in the future here Ron hextall built the LA kings he will do the same in Philly. So that being said flyers fans you will most likely see some cups in the future there.

A better chance then where the pens are. It is frustrating to see how lazy the penguins are.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Sitting back relaxing bow watching the Wings, smoking my pipe and keeping refreshed with a nice big black and tan....did I mention I love the playoffs!!

Life is good! GO WINGS!! :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Wings win 3-0. Finishing my beer and off to bed with a big ole smile on my face!! Goodnight folks. :D

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
My Avs didn't have the same kind of season they did under Coach Roy's first season.
Don't really care who wins at this point, I don't hate any of the teams in -including the Wings-.

Status
Not open for further replies.