PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you can get there, it will be a good time. But you will buy something, or some things, so plan accordingly. Pick up business cards at tables that interest you if you aren't ready to buy. I was given my all-time favorite cap embroidered with the MM cob emblem as a premium with the ticket at the TAPS show in Raleigh. Another year, I went to buy a panel pipe and brought two. So it goes.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
whaat?? first I've heard of this.
How could not have heard of the longest running pipe show on the calendar?
Unfortunately I don’t want to leave the beautiful AZ sunshine just yet so I’ll miss the show for the first time in 24 years. ?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
How could not have heard of the longest running pipe show on the calendar?
Unfortunately I don’t want to leave the beautiful AZ sunshine just yet so I’ll miss the show for the first time in 24 years. ?
Not sure but I wish that I would have known sooner! I believe my wife actually has that day off which is rare.

Pierre1965

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2020
This will be my first pipe show; are there any etiquette rules I should be aware of? I don't know if it's acceptable to bring my own tobacco, if it's okay to smoke in a group, is it okay to ask to smell tobaccos that are for sale? Anything else?

Reactions: pipebaum81

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Bring your tobacco. Many bring some to share. The show floor and lounges upstairs are smoke friendly. Lane Ltd is usually there for smells and bagged samples. Some dealers might have a tin open for smells and a bowl . There usually lots of sharing and sampling going on in the lounges. It's a lot of fun. If you have questions or wants just ask. We're a pretty small world. If one guy doesn't know he probably know someone who does.?

Status
Not open for further replies.