PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Holy smokey goodness.
First attempt at latakia, at least that's what I think it is.
All I can say is wow, campfire smokey deliciousness.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Thats quite a strong English for a first attempt. Glad you like it! How's the nicotine hit?

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Cigarette smoker, so Vitamin N is no problem.
I had no idea it was considered a strong English.....guess this jumping in with out looking can be a good thing.
Ok, I am editing this post.....Vitamin N is a big stronger than I at first thought. Still pure goodness.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Yes, Squadron Leader is a big hit, lol. I have a tin aging in my cellar for one of those special moments. I am a nicotine lightweight, usually tapping McClelland Blue Mountain or Dunhill 965 when I want a taste of Latakia, and Penzance for something stronger. Black House is very popular among the brethren here as well. So many tobaccos, so little time...

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I just bought some Squadron Leader based on the good things that have been said about it. It will take me a bit to get to it, but looking forward to opening that tin.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Squadron Leader is one of the best.
I found a tin that I had opened but somehow completely forgot about buried behind my mason jars. The tobacco was all dried out, but I loaded and smoked a bowl anyway. I actually thought it tasted better than it did when it was first opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.