PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
Only a few things are better than sitting at a baseball game on a hot day with a cold beer. Personal opinion. Go Rays!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Baseball is slow but cerebral. I find it a lot more engaging than football (American) and it edges

out basketball for me, although I have seen some incredible bb games. I guess I will have to live

another hundred years to see the White Sox in another World Series, but when they won, it was

one-of-a-kind for drama and back story. Saw my first Sox game at the old Comeski Park almost

on the baseline at third. Never bothered with the Cubs after that, although that's the family loyalty.

I'm finally learning to watch what the world calls football and we in the U.S. call soccer. For a long

time, I thought they needed a bigger goal or something to make scoring more frequent, but eventually

it wore me down. One to zero -- oh boy! Anyway, the daylight grows longer despite the cold.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
The only thing I don't like about winter is smoking outside in cold temperatures (7 degrees is the lowest I have smoked in this winter, so far). The kid 2 houses down from me was out in the snow having built up a pitcher's mound and installing a basket, putting some hot fast balls into the old basket. Some folks cannot be perturbed...

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
After all the steroids and arrogance displayed by allot the players I have stopped watching base ball. I did watch Derek Jeter for his last season, and now that he is retired their are no real players anymore.

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
Yup Spring, but I cannot get to excited about the Yankees this year.
I also enjoy the the winter months, except for the fact I have to smoke in my garage and car.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
can't wait.. the last few years I have been catching a few spring training games. one reason I keep XM I can catch whatever game I'm interested in.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Not a baseball fan at all. Much too long of a season and I find it beyond boring. The only sport I enjoy is football, but... I HATE winter (somewhat of an ironic paradox). Looking forward to spring and summer and again being able to enjoy smoking a bowl out on my front porch with an iced tea, and in the evening with other libations.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
I just can't get back into baseball gigger. I try to sit down and watch it but I just can't . When I was young I watched every Yankees game, new all the players, and their stats now I cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.