PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyroger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2015
Only looking. Honestly, I really want to work on what I have before accumulating more.
And then I found myself with a receipt for:

8oz of Haddo's Delight (although I initially read it as Hodor's delight)

250gr' of S&G St James flake, and a tin of Peterson's University flake that I've been enjoying lately.
I look on the bright side. It could've been worse. It could have been PAD.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I tend to black out in $100 blocks... I pass out, and when I come to, I've spent $100 on bakkies.(Has something to do with spc's free shipping just past $95 I think)

ssavarimuthu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2016
I'm with you OP. I found myself having 3 separate orders of tobacco from the same online shop! Once I ordered, the next day I decided that I wanted something else, and so on.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Waiting for a package of delicious tobacco is one of the best things in the world.
Stop me before I order again!

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, I usually make an order a month, but being broke, I didn't make an order for May. It was torture. Getting my June order scratched a serious itch.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I have to order a pound a month, or I smoke out of it, and then I'm stuck at Wal-mart begging for PA/CH. Half the time they call Addiction Recovery on me.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Waiting for a package of delicious tobacco is one of the best things in the world.
I've been a much out of control, very happy camper the last several months. The FDA is just a convenient excuse.

jollyroger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2015
I consider myself lucky that Smokingpipes don't sell free time. I'd be totally broke.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The FDA made me do it. Before their rumblings I was perfectly content with my stash.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I get paid twice/month, and have recently been dropping $200/check on tobacco. FDA inspired, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.