PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Just got an alert that something was back in stock, i excitedly click away ….. Error 404

The site is down. Lol gee thanks for the alert! It was nothing amazing just HTF sometimes ?

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Just got an alert that something was back in stock, i excitedly click away ….. Error 404

The site is down. Lol gee thanks for the alert! It was nothing amazing just HTF sometimes ?
Just be aware that SPC alerts are always delayed from the actual posting/restocking and there is some logic in place based on sign-up order and quantity available. If there is something that you REALLY want, then it's best to monitor the item page yourself another way.

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Looks like a K&K drop
Yup, seems odd it's the same exact drop from a month or two ago. Only Rattrays is Marlin Flake and Exotic Orange. More Solani but seemingly no ABF. The handful of various dark flake virginias K&K does. I'm half tempted to book a vacation to Germany because I've been waiting on a Hal O The Wynd restock for almost a year now!

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Seems that 2 items i added to my cart are no longer available…nothing like their site problems making you miss out.
SP has taken the Lead from P&C on site dumps (404 Error). As for the alerts it's hit or miss. Something has changed on who run the ecommerce side of the business.

Reactions: alan73

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I usually get the email by the time all the good shit is gone... ;)
SPC alerts are always delayed from the actual posting/restocking and there is some logic in place based on sign-up order and quantity available. If there is something that you REALLY want, then it's best to monitor the item page yourself another way.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
SPC alerts are always delayed from the actual posting/restocking and there is some logic in place based on sign-up order and quantity available. If there is something that you REALLY want, then it's best to monitor the item page yourself another way.
I know that… Thanks Mr. Helper.