PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Did any body get this? I was waiting for it to come out and then low and behold I see it online as sold out ?

*this post is not an invitation to KBV haters to give there two cents about how he is over rated and Granger is the best tobacco in the world and how KBV is only for hipsters and how SWR was good enough for grandpa and good enough for you so it should be good enough for everybody and just look at his blend names and blend art how can anyone buy that crap when there is so much Carter Hall out there to smoke why would anyone chase a blend only advertised on instatwittertube!!! ?

spicy_boiii

Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Definitely. Just 2 though because I have so many strong blends in the cellar. I buy way too much KBV. Then again he makes stuff that is not always easy to find (stuff with perique, VA/ORs, tobacco present aromatics, etc.).

I will let this sit for a year though before trying it so I'm useless in helping in this thread.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did any body get this? I was waiting for it to come out and then low and behold I see it online as sold out ?

*this post is not an invitation to KBV haters to give there two cents about how he is over rated and Granger is the best tobacco in the world and how KBV is only for hipsters and how SWR was good enough for grandpa and good enough for you so it should be good enough for everybody and just look at his blend names and blend art how can anyone buy that crap when there is so much Carter Hall out there to smoke why would anyone chase a blend only advertised on instatwittertube!!! ?
I'm tired of the constant complaints, whines and digs about the various blenders and companies. Enough is enough.

spicy_boiii

Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I'm tired of the constant complaints, whines and digs about the various blenders and companies. Enough is enough.

I had a bunch of stuff typed out in agreement, but that's just beating a dead horse. In all my interests, hobbies, and time on message boards, it's a pervasive aspect that is always present with humans unfortunately. Insecurity.

Back to tobacco. I like the idea of the new Spaghetti Western, due to it containing all of my favorite "Floral" tobaccos: Dark-Fired (Italian in this one) , yummy Orientals, and perique. It doesn't hurt that I'm a big fan of Red Vas, which is the base of this blend.

No Cavendish, no white burley, no bright VA - a full throttle blend without latakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.