Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Rossi pipes used to be a separate brand but was bought by Savinelli and has become their secondary brand producing mostly Savinelli shapes in more modest but entirely handsome finishes. Forums sponsor SP currently has a substantial inventory with many of your favorite Sav shapes in these lower cost series, starting at $43 and change, up into the $54 range, and so on, somewhat less than the main Savinelli line, but nicely made. These start almost in Dr. Grabow price territory. If you are looking for Savinelli shapes at budget prices, take a look.

Reactions: dcon and Bowie

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Is everything about a Rossi the same as the equivalent Savinelli? Most specifically I am wondering about the stem.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For the price break, I think you get nothing fancy, but the stems are quality, some Vulcanite and some acrylic. Just read the description.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
The Savinelli 320 is a shape that grew on me, and from what I’ve heard the Rossi is the same quality as Savinelli. Feel free to let me know if that is incorrect.

Reactions: danimalia

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I have a Rubino that I like quite a bit for around $50. Only thing I don't like is it's a 6mm filter pipe, but I just go commando with it. Luckily, the cheapest Rossi, the Vittoria is unfiltered. Been thinking about grabbing one for myself. They're not super attractive (IMO, of course), but hard to beat the quality/price ratio.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I have a Rubino that I like quite a bit for around $50. Only thing I don't like is it's a 6mm filter pipe, but I just go commando with it. Luckily, the cheapest Rossi, the Vittoria is unfiltered. Been thinking about grabbing one for myself. They're not super attractive (IMO, of course), but hard to beat the quality/price ratio.
My only Rossi is a Vittoria 320 and it's a great pipe.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.