PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
So far SP has delivered on a number of collaborative efforts in commemoration of their 20th anniversary. We have seen a number of pipes and one tobacco. I am curious to know what they have left up their sleeve. What would y’all like to see?

edit: two tobaccos but both were from the same company.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Though it might be overlooked by customers, a promotion of their original house blends, the Low Country line, might be appropriate, their in-house offering before Laudisi bought Cornell & Diehl. Perhaps Jeremy could conjure up a new blend for Low Country. The introduction of a one-time or ongoing house pipe might be of interest.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Speaking of SP, anyone notice their website has been under maintenance for over a week?

Reactions: BROBS

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A gift card for a pleasing amount to every 25th or 100th order, like a lotto. Whatever SP does, they have to make money on the deal overall, so I don't dream too lavishly, hoping for something I'd like that still makes their payroll and overhead. They prosper, we likely benefit.

J.GANDY

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
Speaking of SP, anyone notice their website has been under maintenance for over a week?

I just made an order Monday and view my account this morning.

Reactions: BROBS

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I’m holding out for Ashtons.
And by “holding out”, I mean that I’m likely not going to buy any 20th anniversary anything. After all, it’s not my anniversary and I don’t know this Sykes fellow, so it’s not especially meaningful to me. But I do enjoy seeing the nice products.

Reactions: cohibajoe and BROBS

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I was shocked at how fast those 20 Dunhill pipe sets went.

I’m holding out for Ashtons.
I'm surprised at how any of them sold. Of the brands they have collaborated with and the plethora of shapes in each brand's portfolio, those are the shapes they chose for a 20 year milestone? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.