Source for Sam Gawith Plugs (that Ships to the US)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
That would be unfortunate. I've sent Synjeco three emails over the last week and a half and have tried calling too, with no response. I'll try phoning at a different time, but its a pain in the rear calling from the Pacific NW, as daytime there is middle of the night here.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Dark Plug still shows up regularly.
Edited to add, I understand that DP is GH, but now that they’re one......

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I just placed an order and received this response: We are out of Office until 4 November 2019.

So, you may want to follow-up then.

Reactions: mingc

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I just remembered that there is a Czech website that has some of them. I emailed them last year and they said they’d ship to the US. I emailed them again to ask if I’d get a discount since I wouldn’t have to pay VAT. They never got back to me so I didn’t pursue it. They also have Czech/Polish SG exclusives. If you want their website PM me but do you own due diligence.

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
What were you trying to ask Daniel at Synjeco? One thing I was trying when I ordered was to optimize my order for shipping costs. He did help me out but I don’t know if would always do that for someone. That’s one thing I like about Esterval’s, it’s all automated and you can see the shipping weight to keep it just below a higher shipping charge.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I've tried contacting Synjeco several times over the past year and never once received a response.

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
I just placed an order and received this response: We are out of Office until 4 November 2019.

So, you may want to follow-up then.
Weird I just got a mailing list email from Daniel about a 10% discount until November 3rd. There must have been some kind of miscommunication here.

Try here again for the discount. Maybe just fill out the order form if you can.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Weird I just got a mailing list email from Daniel about a 10% discount until November 3rd. There must have been some kind of miscommunication here.

Try here again for the discount. Maybe just fill out the order form if you can.
I too received an email from Daniel this morning. It does say he is out of the office until Nov. 4, though it looks like he is checking emails sporadically.

Did you check esterval in Germany?
He doesn't carry SG plugs as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.