PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stapf

Lurker
Jan 22, 2015
I only lurk here because this forum doesn't load properly on my old Blackberry that I use for internet. One day I'll have a better computer that is actually faster than my old phone, but now I'd rather buy pipes and tobacco. I'm active on another forum that loads well on my ancient tech. Lurk at work some, but rarely log in.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I lurk more than I post. Like others I don't have a ton to say. However I do enjoy reading a lot of the awesome stories here. This is the best Pipe forum on the web bar none. It's a great haven for lurkers and talkers alike and no matter what we are we are all bonded together by the same goal.......TO GET PECKS STASH!!!! :)

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
These days I occasionally watch the game but rarely wish to participate, although I did give PM Forum members their first 'heads-up' on two outstanding EU blenders:
- Hans of HU-Tobacco ("A New Kid on the Block......Watch out Mr Pease!!!")
- Glynn Quelch of GQ Tobacco ("Another New Kid on the Block")

wfin73

Might Stick Around
Aug 7, 2014
I check in usually once a day, but being new to pipe smoking, I don't always feel I have enough knowledge to contribute. I chime in on occasion though.

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
I mostly lurk but always read, if you think 580 posts in 2 1/2 years qualifies as lurking...

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
...I double post so maybe someday I'll break 200. I dunno, like others before me have said, when I have something relevant (or irreverent) I'll post. I could put up a photo of my cobs, but nothing really special there. I know I'd much rather see more of Peck's pipes that are unsmoked and forgotten in the bottom of his drawer.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
I have been a member since early 2010 and am online within the forums almost every day yet I have less than 200 posts. For myself, unless I have something to contribute or say to further a conversation I just sit here and read.

jmmize

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2014
I check in most days! I weigh in on occasion! Under 20 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.