PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I have had a few daggers thrown my way here lately and I apologize to any of you who have been waiting for the box pass box or payment for items requested. I had a very close friend die of cancer after a long battle this week, my mother who has been battling cancer for the past few years took a turn for the worse, I just took over ownership of a contracting company and am still in the midst of home renovations. Sorry to keep anyone waiting but I have had a lot on my plate lately. I don't think I will be posting much for a while and doubt I will take part in any other exchanges with anyone here. Not an excuse, but I wish you all could be just a bit more understanding.
Cheers.
P.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Sorry to hear of your loss and for your mother's setback. Things will return to normal, till then just keep on keepin on.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Sorry to hear it brother. I hope the best for you and everything that is going on. If you need people to talk to there are some great people on here. Hope to hear from you again in the future.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very sorry to hear of your loss, and of your mother's condition...I hope it improves...and I hope you are able to continue participating in the forum.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Thanks guys. I will be fine, I can cope well, but my attention, thoughts and activity has been focused elsewhere lately and because of that I took a little longer than I should have to pass on the Canadian Box and to pay a couple of fellas here for pipes requested. Some of those fellas got a little miffed at me and I just wanted to apologize and say that the box has been passed, and all moneys owed for pipes requested have been sent off. And yes, I am SURE that they have been sent. Last thing I needed was pressure from people from this forum that I usually find to be a source of fun, enjoyment and, to some extent, stress relief. Thank you all for the very kind words. Things will work out exactly as they are meant to work out and I will cope one way or another. My mom goes in soon for some treatments and what not so we will see what happens. Thanks again for your support guys.
Cheers.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Ohin...I've always found you to be a good honest man..best of luck with your mom..I know what its like I've just lost mine. hang in there!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Take care of things and drop back in here when you can Phil. I very much enjoy your contributions here to the forum with your art and music and look forward to more in the future. Best wishes to you and your family from Ohio.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
my attention, thoughts and activity has been focused elsewhere lately
Warning: Soap Box Rant

We all go through this and those that do not understand that need to find a chill pill or go smoke a pipe. Especially when it happens to a long-time member with an excellent reputation as Ohin, please cut a guy some slack. My .02 of advice for anyone dealing with internet communications... when someone isn't responding for a while, your first question should be "Are you OK ?" You never know what they are dealing with.

~~~ End Soap Box Rant ~~~
Take your time Ohin, get settled, take care of things. We'll be here when your plate clears off a little bit. In the mean time, you've got my prayers for comfort, strength, wisdom and patience. And an endless supply of baccy ;-)

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Just you comeing here and explaining yourself shows you are a decent man, SOBs don"t care what people think about them but you do, shows that you are a decent man the old cajun

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Good luck...and this to will pass....we appreciate your letting us know what's happening... :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.