PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
I don’t mean to bore some of you with so many posts about a chipmunk. But I’m writing this for some who wanted an update.
The little runt is still living with me. His family tried to get in the house also but I found out where the entrance point was. There’s a door between my garage and basement. They would run into the garage, and then slip beneath the door to enter the basement. So I sealed off that space under the door.
I haven’t slept well since the intruder entered my home. My appetite isn’t right, my liquor intake has increased, and my wife says I’m walking around mumbling to myself more than usual.
I’ve fed that chipmunk expensive cheese, sesame seeds, peanut butter, and nuts of different varieties. All I’ve done is fatten him up.
We’ll be sitting here at night watching TV and the little bastard runs across the living room floor. He’s under the couch, he goes in and out of the bathroom, the bedrooms, runs back downstairs into the basement. I’ve spent more than a $100 on different traps. I believe this chipmunk is more than a chipmunk. He’s too damn smart to be a normal chipmunk. He’s some kind of mutant, cyborg. He even drove a cat I borrowed crazy.
My friend let me borrow his cat for overnight. The damn cat shit on my carpet, and peed on the kitchen floor. I even had the kitty litter there for him. Then the cat tried to bite me when I got to close to it. All night the cat meowed. It was freaky!
My friend said the cat never did that before…and shouldn’t have, unless it was really nervous.
“NERVOUS.” I screamed.
“THAT DAMN CHIPMUNK IS MAKING US ALL CRAZY.”
I swear that S.O.B. is actually toying with me. He knows he’s got me. And that’s the part that really angers me.
Oh the neighbors are having all kinds of fun with this to.
“Hey Alvin. Can I play with the chipmunk.”
“Alvin? Need to borrow another cat?”
“Alvin? My wife’s knitting you a sweater with a big “A” on it.”
Now I’m ready to bring in the big guns, an exterminator.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
frank---
About the Cat: The cat won't work because the cat doesn't understand. It thinks its owners don't want it anymore and it has lost its happy home.
About the Chipmunk: There must be a food source that it is living on in there otherwise it would leave, go back outside, but it sounds like you've locked it in. That is one damned chipmunk! Good luck with the next step.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The chipmunk from hell, the cat from hell. Maybe Poltergeists. What you may need is an exorcist.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
You will just have to smoke him out, lend out cobs to your family and neighbours, drag out a big bag of noxious nightcap and fill the house with clouds of chipmunk choking SMOKE!
:puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy:

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I got a couple neighbors that'll take care of them uppity-assed chipmunks for you. All they'll ask you for is a couple cases of PBR and you won't even have to ice 'em down.
I do warn you tho. When the least one of the neighbors reaches out and says, "Hold my beer!", then you really need to move away from your house.
Quickly.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I feel ashamed for laughing so hard at your predicament.
I will punish myself by forcing myself to smoke a pipe full of Bagpiper's Dream while drinking tequila.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
toobfreak -
There must be a food source that it is living on in there otherwise it would leave
Yes toob, that food source is me. My grocery bill is going up!
mso -
What you may need is an exorcist.
:worship:
brad -
Hey Frank I've got a small Alligator you can borrow, he's fast..
No way. I haven't been doing well with animals as of late. That alligator would probably end up eating one of my body parts.
prndl -
I got a couple neighbors that'll take care of them uppity-assed chipmunks for you.
Thanks, but my Italian friends have already offered to "whack the munk."
pappymac, no problem. Laughing is good! And I love Bagpipers dream.

tinbird

Lurker
Feb 16, 2017
You're going to have to go Chevy Chase from Caddyshack on his furry little butt, it's the only way now!!!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Don't mess with this one Frank, he's a bad Dude. :rofl:

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
The battle is almost over Frank, you haven't much longer to suffer through this. The good news is that they will take the house and food but will at least let you still live there.
Just keep the nut shells from piling up too much, eh?
You knew the end was near when you woke up this morning in bed, looked down at your chest, and saw one of their scouts sitting on your stomach sizing up the competition:
chip1.jpg

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Poison gas ! If that doesn't work, you may have to go nuclear. I would advise that your diplomats talk with his to alleviate this invasion problem peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.