Something Odd Happened with this Forum Today.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Title edited. See Rule 9. -JPM

At around 4:10 pm (UK time) this Forum went all strange on me. Every time I clicked on anything I got the message.....

'Oops...Something went wrong
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.'

After about 10 mins it sort of fixed itself.

Any ideas what happened?

Regards,
Jay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.'
I get that message every time I log out. Speaking of weird coincidences ... does anyone else get weird e-mails after logging out ? ... Specifically e-mails where the title is for a store or business, the subbject matter is for some current discount or offer, but the text is a quote from a post in this site ??? Or is it just me ??? I delete about 12 a day... not counting the ones in spam folder...

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Any time there's monkey business with a web site, I'll try another browser. Or quit and restart the one I usually use, Safari. Generally solves it.

I'd guess that the majority of problems such as what Jay writes of are not the fault of the server here, but something en route thereafter.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glitch in the Matrix. Avoid anyone named Mr. Smith at all costs!
Speaking of matrix glitches, just after reading this I click on the below thread from mkelaw-pipes and it's all about Mr. Andersen.