PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Kinda bummed out, I had my eye on an Ardor estate for about 6 weeks now, liked everything about it, perfect size, weight, shape, color, blast, even the price was acceptable, now someone else has it. :(

This is a rough time of the year for me what with business taxes and personal taxes. I was waiting for the wife's tax return to pull the trigger and missed out.

Now I have to start searching again.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Have been eyeballing several Ardors for years now. Love their Fantasy line. I've put myself in the hole a few times grabbing up a pipe that catches my eye before someone else steps up and nabs it. Have had the same thing happen to me many times brother. Another one always pops up though! :wink:

Sep 18, 2015
@Cosmic, Yeah I've seen a couple that I'm sure I could get used too pretty easily, sometimes a certain pipe just 'speaks' to you!
@Chasingembers, I'm a sucker for the Fantasy's and freehand's, I knew I had a tax bill coming up and that it was a chance to let it set. Sometimes it really bite's being a 'responsible adult' It's taken me 50 years to figure out what THAT looks like!
@Billkay, very true.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Sometimes it really bite's being a 'responsible adult' It's taken me 50 years to figure out what THAT looks like!
It's taken forty-two years here brother, but it does bite hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.