PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DotAndBang’sPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
Pipes are fine with very very close friends.

What I don't expect to hear from pipe smokers but will hear from cigar smokers is that uppity talk meant to show off supposed knowledge. "I'm an expert about cigars. This brand is better than that brand, ...."

When pipe smokers are with each other they just smoke.
This. %100. I love pipe smokers.

DotAndBang’sPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
I probably prefer to smoke solo in order to focus on all the fun and quirky aspects of the tobacco and lighters and pipe etc. But I also love smoking with others, especially if they have McClellands to share... which they never do.

Reactions: Trainpipeman

Delant_Sotsan

Lurker
Feb 13, 2021
Texas
I am introverted and prefer to smoke by myself. I wouldn't mind sharing with some friends, but most don't smoke or smoke nasty cigarettes. I mostly enjoy a nice MM corn cob driving to work or if I have time during the day a Peterson briar. Currently rotate smoking Boswell Courtryside, Macbaren Latakia Rolls, and Escudo.

Reactions: Trainpipeman

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
I wouldn't mind smoking with others, but the reality is that I mostly smoke by myself. I find cigars more conducive to social smoking somehow.

Sincerely

Lurker
May 23, 2020
Orygun
I absolutely enjoy smoking with the brothers but don't enjoy the flavor nearly as much as alone and have to relight about 20 times as often.