PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
I’ve had a couple of different blends that are pleasant enough but less than memorable. However, the aftertaste is fantastic as keeps me coming back for more. Anyone else experience something like this? I almost feel like a little operator error on the smoke

Reactions: Singularis

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
Both Wilke.. 47th street and Gramercy Park. No complaints at all with the smoke… perfectly fine easy going blends… but the aftertaste just seemed tastier if you will.

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
I try to.. don’t get smoke out of my nose but I feel that I am. Just was reading an old thread on the topic and will also try a French inhale. If there’s any ENT’s out there, or fellow sufferers, does a deviated septum impact one’s ability to retohale?

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
I experience this phenomenon often with straight VAs or VA forward non-latakia blend. It’s probably because I’m pushing them a little too hard (like when I’m walking) or perhaps with the wrong pipe. Good smoke, maybe even really good. But a few minutes to an hour after the smoke, the aftertaste is somehow better than the smoke!

Mar 1, 2014
This is how I describe a good mature VaPer like SG St. James Flake. Lightly sweet in the smoke, but some creamy after taste lingers for the rest of the day.

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
Good to know I’m not alone but I definitely try to slow it down even more. Thanks