PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davem

Might Stick Around
Oct 21, 2018
South Carolina
I had about 1/3 of a bowl of Bob's Chocolate flake ready to go on my paper plate... so I threw about 2/3 of a bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish on my paper plate. I looked at it for a minute, then mixed them together for a bit. Then I put the result in a MM Country Gentleman and smoked it. Oh my, it is a tasty... to my tastes anyway... combo!
Anybody else have a "mix" they enjoy?

davem

Might Stick Around
Oct 21, 2018
South Carolina
@ashdigger glad I'm not the only one! @npod again, glad I'm not the only one! Bob's Chocolate Flake might be my desert island tobacco. If only I could catch it in stock again!

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "you did a thing", but that sounds quite creative...always interesting to hear gents mixing up their own interesting blends :puffy:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Chocolate and Maple do make a delicious combination in the world of candies, so I have no doubt whatsoever that those two blends would marry to make a heavenly smoke. Congratulations!
Currently I've been combining Dunhill London Mixture, an Oriental forward blend with a bit of Latakia spice, with Mac Baren Cube Silver, an over-the-top aromatic, in equal parts with amazing results.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
My aromatic is half 1Q and half Sutliff D-40 Vanilla..... I call it "Fat Bastard" while my go-to daily is 75% Red Cake mixed with 25% perique and it's called "Steak Sauce".

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Brown no. 4 with some english ... tried it with old dublin. It works for me, towns down the punch of the rope, and brings forward the virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.