PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
So, uh not sure if this is the place for this but...

I just tried some sniffing tobacco, or nasal snuff. Dry snuff they call it too. Zing! This reminds me of my 20's except with less violence and chaos. I don't mind this at all. Where did I find snuff you ask? Well... I found a YouTube video and... I may have just snorted a quarter flake of ground up latakia...

Yeah, anyway. Anyone else sniffing their tobacco? What are some good brands to try? This is so weird, I feel like I'm gonna get shot in the back with a shotgun by the sneaky guy who climbed onto the balcony...

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Oh yeah...I’m a huge fan of the Bernard Schmalzlers from Germany. Can pick those up online from Mr. Snuff. Great stuff for a pick me up when a pipe is out of the question.

eugenepark

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2018
Oklahoma
The idea of snuff has always been intriguing to me, but I've got too many allergy/sinus issues to be putting stuff up there.

How do you not sneeze from doing it?

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Did you even glance at the rules, rule 7 which shouldn't be the hard to find.
Please refer to rule 9.

If you feel strongly enough that my discussion about a non pipe related tobacco product in the subforum explicitly for non pipe related discussion is inappropriate, contact a moderator. The discussion is not about marijuana (which is perfectly legal and a topic of legitimate conversation where I live) or cigarettes (which are so pedestrian as to not even warrant discussion) but about a niche tobacco product whose following is probably in sharper decline than pipe smoking and for which there is little information or literature. I've seen people discuss dry snuff here before and so thought it was a good place to ask.

On a side note, I'm quite sure that there is a Snuff Magazine but I am loathe to type the phrase into Google while safe search is off.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
It's ok to discuss butter.. but not snuff. Makes sense, right?

I'm with cosmic.. I smoked some. It gunked up my pipe pretty good, but it did increase the nicotine.

If I snuff it.. I can't really taste my pipe after that.

Reactions: OneGoodBulldog

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
It's ok to discuss butter.. but not snuff. Makes sense, right?

I'm with cosmic.. I smoked some. It gunked up my pipe pretty good, but it did increase the nicotine.

If I snuff it.. I can't really taste my pipe after that.
Well I'm pretty sure I'm into snuff now too. It's fun and reminds me of my youth. I tried smoking some of the larger sized powder and it tastes sort of awful so I think I'll just sniff the stuff.

And I'm sure Warren was just trying to make me aware of the rules and not trying to be a jerk. He probably just had a bad smoke before replying is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.