PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Hey folks, you know that I rarely start a thread, especially regarding items for sale on P&C, but with everything going on right now, there are a raft of new blends that will be hitting the market, and we've gathered them all together in one place to make it easy to see what's happening. Take a look by clicking on the link below and check back daily, as we will be adding new items every day.
Russ
http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/sneak-peek/

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
The best thing about the sneak peek page is the verbiage at the top indicating that P&C has filed a lawsuit enjoining the FDA from putting the new regs into effect.

May 4, 2015
What is the difference between "Out of Stock" and "Backordered"? I've never attempted to order anything from P&C that wasn't available at that time.
Will "Out of Stock" items never be available again, or at is it not clear the fate of these ones at this time?
I see a lot of stuff that I'm not sure was ever actually available. Are some of these being thrown up as "out of stock" to just get them on the market in time?

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Was told by a P&C customer service rep that out of stock means no more(in cases of limited editions) or unsure if they will get anymore. If you order something when it is listed as back ordered then is later changed to out of stock you will still get what you ordered.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Out of stock, in this case, just means that we haven't received the inventory yet. All the items will be in stock (at least some of it) by August 8.
Russ

Jun 27, 2016
Wheat will seperate from chaff but I'm happy to let others do the sifting. I noticed that some of the items on the ( 8 page! ) list are not new tobacco blends, but perhaps new to P&C website. I thought I noticed that with a couple of the bulks.

May 4, 2015
Yeah, things like Lane's bulk options that they are doing in prepackaged 2/4/8/etc sizes are on there as well. Lots of interesting looking actual new stuff, though as well.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Will the new War Horse Bar and Green be updated on the page you linked?
Edit* Man, you all have been busy. There are a hell of a lot of new tobaccos on there! Thank you all for putting all that hard work into these.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I would love some but my last 2 P&C shipments have been damaged, they dont get my buisness anymore, think I will look else ware for those blends

Jun 27, 2016
It would be helpful to be able to parse the "new releases" from the "new additions" somehow. If there's a way to do that, I'm missing it.
I guess if any retailer offers the simple idea of a pre-manufactured blend with a name and perhaps a container and starts taking paid pre-orders before the cut-off, it's on the market. Maybe you don't technically need the blend to even exist yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.