Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pip01

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 3, 2018
NJ
Maybe 5 times a week's. Never more than 1 a day. Afternoons or evenings.

Reactions: Kal

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Several bowls a day - sometimes more, sometimes less.

I enjoy most genres except for overly sweet goopy aromatics. [There's a couple of aro's that I rather like - Vanilla Custard being one - that I mix 50/50 with a straight Virginia]

When I stick mostly to one genre I get palate fatigue but that doesn't occur when I mix up the genres over the course of a day.

HitchensDog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2020
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
One bowl a day with my morning coffee. I rotate several blends so I normally don't smoke the same blend two days in a row. An English, a VA, a Vaper, and a couple of aros are in my rotation. I always try to work in Mac Baren's Scottish Mixture though. If I had to pick a "go to" blend it would be that one.

Reactions: UncleRasta

scout19d3

Can't Leave
Jul 6, 2021
Katy, TX USA
It depends on my work schedule.
Most weekdays I can go to work at the office and I'm back home by 4p. I usually get at least a bowl in before bed. On good worknight, perhaps 3 bowls.
If I work from my home office, I'll start with a bowl as soon as I sit down at my desk with my 1st cup of coffee. This will be a 4-7 bowl day, since I'm free to switch pipes, peruse my tobacco cellar (I'm taking a LOT of creative license calling it that... Just jars on shelf) and sip my pipes all day long.
When I'm on travelling (my rule is ride my GoldWing if the destination is either in Texas or an adjacent state) I'll pull over every 150 miles or so to stretch and will invariably light up. So a 3-5 bowls that day.

Reactions: UncleRasta

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I'm on smoke 7 or 8 today. If I'm not around anything flammable, I've usually got one going. More often than not it'll be straight Orientals.
Tobacco is flammable. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh yeah, I was so preoccupied with being a smartass, I forgot to answer the OP's question! I smoke one to three bowls per week on average. I currently have a glut of samples to go through, but if that weren't the case, my go to at this time of year would be Ashton Gold Rush or Orlik Golden Sliced. This will of course change with the seasons--autumn would find me smoking MacBaren Vanilla Roll Cake or Peterson Univ. Flake, in winter, Balkan Sasieni or John Bull Royal English (weather permitting, of course), and springtime, I'd probably be in the mood for Lane 1Q or 150th Anniv.