PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Flake, coin, plug, and rope all burn slowly relative to loose tobacco cuts, and depending on their preparation and the thickness of the pieces. Even rubbed out, I've had notably long smokes from flake, etc. They go well in small pipes for a longer smoke.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Flake, coin, plug, and rope all burn slowly relative to loose tobacco cuts, and depending on their preparation and the thickness of the pieces. Even rubbed out, I've had notably long smokes from flake, etc. They go well in small pipes for a longer smoke.
Yessir! I had a bowl of sweet coconut twist last night, which has a fairly spacious chamber, but it was sliced very thin and fully rubbed out. I completely underestimated how long it would take to smoke. I figured an hour and a half, but it turned into a two and a quarter hour smoke.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Yessir! I had a bowl of sweet coconut twist last night, which has a fairly spacious chamber, but it was sliced very thin and fully rubbed out. I completely underestimated how long it would take to smoke. I figured an hour and a half, but it turned into a two and a quarter hour smoke.
Meant to say “I had a bowl of sweet coconut twist last night in my hobby block meer, which has a fairly spacious chamber,” as a tobacco blend certainly doesn’t have a chamber ?