Smoking Pipes 20% Off Sale. Post Your Pics Here!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I was tempted by that one as well

That’s funny, because as I was looking at this pipe I thought, “Frank would love the shape and grain on this pipe.” I also looked through the Jouras earlier last night, and initially passed them over due to the prices, but then realized I could get one for a pretty fair price with the sale. So I went back later last night and grabbed it. This one spoke to me.

Pre-transition Barling's Make Sandblast EXEXEL. I also picked up an interesting Dunhill off of eBay this morning -- a 1920s amber-stemmed Dunhill Bruyere "A" billiard in its original The White Spot Ventage case.

I was checking that one out as well. The pre-transition EXEXEL Barlings are awesome. I have a couple and am not opposed to getting more.

Reactions: hauntedmyst
Your amber stem Dunhill is very unique. We were expressing some concerns in another thread, as I did not know earlier that the “The White Spot” logo was indeed registered as a trademark in 1920s. I did that research when I saw you have bought that pipe. Very unique and a handsome piece!

Pre-transition Barling's Make Sandblast EXEXEL. I also picked up an interesting Dunhill off of eBay this morning -- a 1920s amber-stemmed Dunhill Bruyere "A" billiard in its original The White Spot Ventage case.

View attachment 34466View attachment 34467

Last edited:

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Some beautiful pipes in here. I want to know who bought this 1985 Bill Taylor Ashton. At $180, with only minor rim darkening and minor tooth marks, it was another one I considered a good buy. When I checked back later and saw that it sold I kind of got that, “Should have bought it,” feeling. But two pipe purchases is enough for one night.

BC7222C7-36C8-49D8-9DF2-CDA6241FD2F3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.