PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

furthur73

Lurker
Jan 12, 2014
I bought one, it arrived today. The box was intact and the pipe was fine but instead of looking like the photos mine showed up with a bulldog/rhodesian style bowl. I'm not sure why, but I was a little disappointed.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Bradley, that is one strange looking pipe. I never would have thought you would go for something like that. I am glad to hear you are enjoying it, congrats on another addition to your 500 pipe collection. lol
What are you up to now, if memory serves you mentioned you were over 300 I believe.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Scared to count, wife puts it at 300, but she's on the low side! LOL. WANTED TO SEE THE ENGINEERING , it's a fact a degreed engineer can take something simple and F£*€K it up.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I just checked again and there a few left on Ebay. I bit. It's for a good cause and it does in fact look quite funky.

mromagna

Lurker
Aug 4, 2014
Well, I had to bite on it. Looks cool and it seems to be a good cause. Can't wait to try it. They get ya with the when its gone its gone...who wants to miss out!

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
Scared to count, wife puts it at 300, but she's on the low side! LOL. WANTED TO SEE THE ENGINEERING , it's a fact a degreed engineer can take something simple and F£*€K it up.
LOL :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.