PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Usually this subject is about guys who smoke outside when the weather isn't too cold. Well this week it's way too HOT. In my area west of St Louis it's been near 100 degrees all week. Thankfully I do most of my smoking indoors anyway. :mrgreen:

May 4, 2015
I don't like to smoke around my kid if I can help it. I'm not super paranoid about it, but if I can avoid him breathing it, I try.

May 4, 2015
Of course after we buy this house I can install the man cave and smoke there, but that modification is a couple years out.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Xuan put up with my cigars and drinking for years. She is not overly fond of me picking up the pipe again, but when trying to garner support from the family she gets told that at this point in my life smoking won't kill me. I keep it down to one promised bowl a day and one that I lie about.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Unless I'm watching storms or hummingbirds, most of my smoking is in my Lazyboy.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
I am still hoping to be able to smoke indoors during the winter after we move. I bought an electrostatic air filter for my 'man cave' hoping that will help some. We will see.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good on ya'! The last hotel I stayed in (NYC) had a $1,000 cleaning fee if they caught someone smoking.... But I am lucky, and while I can't smoke in my rented house, the temp outside is just right for me to be smoking (ca 65º)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I spend most of my time indoors, so I smoke inside. M'lady never complains.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Originally I smoked just in the basement. Now I smoke pretty much anywhere except the bedrooms.
Cigars are a different story. Those are relegated to the basement only.

Status
Not open for further replies.