PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
This AM I woke up and came to my computer and I notice a small package on my chair by my desk. I search my memory banks to think if I've ordered anything but I know for sure I haven't. Here's the back story though. Our funds are tight because recently my wife was laid off her job, 100% by surprise. For those of you that remember, the same exact thing happened to me too recently so we've been trying to be very conservative with our funds and in my case, pipe smoking is a luxury. So there is this little box... and in it are 2 absolutely exquisite little pipes. And I am not exaggerating this description - they are incredibly beautiful. One is a Meer and one is a banded brair. Also included was a tamper with a .45 ACP shell casing (another big reason for me to smile) and a few samples of great areo tobacco.
Smokey, you have really lifted my soul today. This was totally unexpected and so kind an generous of you. I can't tell you what this means to me. Thank you SmokeyTheBear - viva la Canada!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Wow that's fantastic. The kindness of the people on this forum astound me on a daily basis.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Great to see that there are still compassionate folks out there who act in ways that contradict today's seemingly "me, me, me" society.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Let's see a pic, sounds like some sweet swag. I've also dealt with smokey. I sent him some goodies and he responded with a very nice Trypis pipe. A great addition to our community.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Shaintiques the tamper and the Meer i got off you in a care package not to long ago I kept the wally frank and spread the love with the others. I also sent him a Zulu i got off briarbid not to long ago, nice pipe but i don't find myself reaching for it as often as i liked so it needed a new home.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well in that case he did get a nice little meer and tamper. Hey they are yours to do with as you see fit, glad you are sharing the wealth that is what it is all about. Smoke what you like and help out the brothers. Zonomo is a great guy and sent me a very hearty sample of Hobbit's weed and Boswell's Berry cobbler awhile back. Enjoy brother!

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Well in that case he did get a nice little meer and tamper. Hey they are yours to do with as you see fit, glad you are sharing the wealth that is what it is all about. Smoke what you like and help out the brothers. Zonomo is a great guy and sent me a very hearty sample of Hobbit's weed and Boswell's Berry cobbler awhile back. Enjoy brother!
Oh i know just letting you know its still being appreciated my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.