PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
Great service ordered 3pm received next morning at 9. If you urgently need an order and who doesn't? Presbyterian Mixture. Rob McConnell Oriental and Solani 633.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Are you talking about Smoke-King or My Smoking Shop? It's just that the way you wrote that it could be either. I use My Smoking Shop all the time and always wondered what Smoke-King is like.

owen

May 28, 2014
Sorry jazz smoke king. I use both and GQ tobacco. Smoke king are the quickest for delivery but my smoking shop holds more stock. That said I have had no problems with any UK tobacconists.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Good to know. Perhaps I shall give them a try at some point. My prefered these days is My Smoking Shop and must say that I have always received my order the following day despite selecting basic shipping options and living in South Wales which is half the country away from their location. I have not used GQ so much since they started up again and this is mainly due to the often ambiguous nature of the in stock/out of stock status on some blends. I keep meaning to contact them about that. I've never used Smoke-King. Well, can't remember using them but will surely keep them in mind now.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I ordered a pipe from Smoke-King last summer. They inspected the pipe before shipping and found it wasn't drilled correctly and sent it back to the factory. I was impressed.

molach95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2017
I've only had good experiences with Smoke-King. Good service and reliable delivery, even to very rural Scotland. I bought a lot of their sample packs for about 12 pound a bag which I found very useful as a beginner pipe smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.