PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Richard987

Lurker
Dec 27, 2020
Saint Petersburg, Fl
I heard from other pipers about the long search to find a tobacco mix that compares to McClellan's Frog Morton. Read that Boswells North Woods was in the running. Well smoked it today for the first time and it was incredible. Probably the best tobacco I ever had. It did taste like the old Frog. Amazing loved it. 5 stars.

Nitrane84

Might Stick Around
Jan 10, 2022
Chatham-Kent
I heard from other pipers about the long search to find a tobacco mix that compares to McClellan's Frog Morton. Read that Boswells North Woods was in the running. Well smoked it today for the first time and it was incredible. Probably the best tobacco I ever had. It did taste like the old Frog. Amazing loved it. 5 stars.
Well congrats you talked me into it. Purchased Northwoods some raspberry cream and no bite delight. How much longer is my wife going to buy my excuse that I have to buy it all now just in case?

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
I have 5 pipes and 6 different tins. I've been switching back and forth daily. It confused the freckles out of this noob. I forced myself to smoke Maltese Falcon through various pipes for 5 days. I now like Maltese Falcon. Not a God tobacco for me but I like it. Yesterday I switched to a run of Northwoods. I'll stay on Northwood for several days through various pipes. I now have a much better appreciation of both tobaccos. I prefer the Northwoods. It was more mellow deep and dark for me. . It seems I quickly forget one tobacco when I fire up another.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Completely agree. I prefer Northwoods but I’m likely in that minority.
Agree, but only for the Across the Pond or whatever it's called as that's the only one I tried. I really enjoy the rich, deep, smokey, sweetness of Northwoods. Right now I'm on a Virginia, VaBur, VaPer, Lakeland kick so English is limited until ...?.?.