PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
An old observation.

Bad men want their women to be like cigarettes, just so many all slender and trim in a case waiting in a row to be selected, set aflame and when their flame has died discarded.

More fastidious men prefer women like cigars, these are more exclusive, look better and last longer. If the brand is good they aren't given away.

Good men treat women like pipes and become more attached to them. When they get old, they knock them gently but lovingly and care for them always. No man shares his pipe.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
A woman is like a cheap cigar; it holds such anticipated promise but in the end it leaves a long and lingering bad taste in the mouth.

That is, till you find one that is perfect.

Reactions: Grangerous

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Used to know a green beret who's been to Vietnam. Before that he was in WWII, and Korea as a combat medic. We were on a long drive to Grandfather Mtn for a highland game. I think I was 18 or 19. He gave me a lot of good advices. But the one I still remember is this one. "There is no such a thing as a bad p@$$y."

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Lovely thought! Welcome to the forum.....

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
Although I would miss them dearly, I can imagine life without my pipes.
I can't even begin to imagine life without my wife!