PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I fill my mouth with smoke, form an ooo with my mouth, then and most important, make my tongue pointy. I then poke the smoke out with my tongue; you don't exhale at all. Yeah, it has to be dead calm, outdoors won't work. You'll know you have hobbit blood when you can blow a big smoke ring, then follow it up by blowing a smaller ring through the bigger one. You can't do it inside either if you're under the A/C vent.

busyhands94

Might Stick Around
May 29, 2012
Try practicing them in front of a mirror, that helps tremendously. You just need to make a little O with your lips and use your tongue to expel the smoke.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I find it's best if you combine the two methods, one where your using your tongue to help push it out and the jaw popping technique (although your jaw isn't actually popping). They get a huge amount of distance, this guy shows the tongue portion of the technique really really really well including the jaw technique. I tried for a whole year, then I saw this video and had it nailed on the first try, now I blow smoke rings extremely well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iXxVT5ylMA

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
BIG +1 simnettpratt
I use that method and have smoke rings on lockdown. Now if I can just get them to change colors and race around the ceiling of the room....

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I can only blow them with the hookah. I wish I could do it with the pipe. By the way I am not the guy below lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.